About Global Health
Celebrating our 30 year anniversary, Global Health Limited (ASX:GLH) is one of Australia’s longest established and most experienced developers of software applications for the healthcare industry. In 2015 Global Health acquired the medical software and associated assets of Abaki Pty Ltd. The newly-acquired products complement Global Health’s existing range.
We work with the healthcare industry, its providers, communities and consumers to enhance connectivity through software systems that support their clinical, business and operational needs.
Our products aim to replace the need for paper-based processes with electronic systems that:
1. Enhance patient care
2. Reduce time and cost to the healthcare industry in laborious administrative tasks
3. Reduce health risks from the use of incorrect, incomplete and out-of-date patient records
4. Enable healthcare professionals to record comprehensive patient information
5. Streamline the workflow of healthcare professionals
6. Enable secure sharing of patient information
We are a member of the Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA) and support the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) to help transform and streamline healthcare delivery across Australia.