About Global Health
Celebrating our 30 year anniversary, Global Health Limited (ASX:GLH) is one of Australia’s longest established and most experienced developers of software applications for the healthcare industry. In 2015 Global Health acquired the medical software and associated assets of Abaki Pty Ltd. The newly-acquired products complement Global Health's existing range.
We work with the healthcare industry, its providers, communities and consumers to enhance connectivity through software systems that support their clinical, business and operational needs.
Our products aim to replace the need for paper-based processes with electronic systems that:
- Enhances patient care
- Reduces time and cost to the healthcare industry in laborious administrative tasks
- Reduces health risks from the use of incorrect, incomplete and out-of-date patient records
- Enables healthcare professionals to record comprehensive patient information
- Streamlines the workflow of healthcare professionals
- Enables secure sharing of patient information
We’re a member of the Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA) and support the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) to help transform and streamline healthcare delivery across Australia.
Global Health's mission is to apply technology to transform a patient's journey across their multiple encounters in both the acute and community setting to support the clinical, administrative, decision-support and consumer engagement needs of existing and emerging healthcare delivery and funding models.