Looking to send clinical documents and referrals electronically?
Send, receive and expand your referral network by joining one of Australia’s largest connectivity service providers with ReferralNet.
With ReferralNet, you can receive, send and share clinical documents, electronic referrals, pathology results, e-faxes and more all through your PrimaryClinic software. Achieve real cost savings and enjoy real time information exchanging when you use ReferralNet.
Enjoy a first class secure messaging system
Built to increase your referral network and improve business efficiency
Go paperless with
Enjoy cost savings and real time document exchange for electronic referrals, results, notes and more with ReferralNet.
Protect your data with
ReferralNet is compliant with the latest e-health standards and is widely adopted as one of Australia’s premier connectivity service providers.
Build your referral
ReferralNet integrates with a range of additional clinical systems, allowing you to send and receive documents in a wider network.
When you go paperless with secure messaging
Links directly with your PrimaryClinic software
Compliant with Australian e-health standards
Exchange information with other clinical systems
Remove manual processes to save time and money
Tracking and Reporting
Notifications, tracking and reporting all available
Interopable with Argus and GoFax for greater reach
ReferralNet is built for the exchange of confidential clinical documents, providing end to end security for all senders and receivers.
- ReferralNet is compliant with Australian e-health standards
- Uses the latest PKI encryption technology
- Compliant with FHIR standards and supports HL7
ReferralNet works with PrimaryClinic as well as all other major clinical software vendors:
- Medical Director, Best Practice, Genie, Medtech, Zedmed, Communicare, MMex, Incisive SPM
- S4S (Audit 4), Cliniko, Front Desk, PPMP, HealthKit, Profile, MasterCare, MasterCare+, COMRAD
- Karisma, OCCAM, Kestral PLS, Cerner, AUSLAB, Cynetics, GE Viewpoint, Fuji RIS, Voyager RIS
ReferralNet comes stacked with key features fit for your practice:
- Free installation, support and two-way Argus interoperability
- Real-time information exchange with PrimaryClinic
- Sends and receives e-referrals
- Sends and receives patient reports and letters
- Sends and receives diagnostic requests and results
- Sends and receives electronic discharge summaries
Want to add Secure Messaging to your practice?
Request a consultation today to begin building your ideal software solution.